We are a coalition of mental health, healthcare and other organizations dedicated to helping you, whether you:
• are considering suicide
• know someone who might be at risk of suicide
• are a survivor after someone's death by suicide (families and loved ones left behind)
We are here to give hope for those who are hurting, any time.
Feeling helpless or hopeless in the face of life's challenges can increase the risk of suicide. Learn the signs here. Use our links to connect someone in need to resources that can offer hope. Attend Mid-Michigan's many community-based and faith-based organizations to learn how you or someone you care about can prevent suicide. And remember, you are not alone. There are people in the community willing and able to help you. Need help? Call us!
Intervention is unique to each person. There is no typical suicide "profile". For some, outpatient intervention is most effective in addressing their challenges. For others, hospitalization is best to ensure safety. Our links can help you know what to do.
If you are a survivor after someone's death from suicide, then you are struggling and hurting. Know you will get through this. You are not alone. Go to Survivors of Suicide to get help.
If you or someone you care about is thinking about suicide, please call us. We are here for you 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly at these numbers:
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• Local Saginaw Crisis (989) 792-9732 (Michigan)
• Local Toll Free 1-800-233-0022
• TDD/TTY Line (989) 797-3460
• For veterans in an emotional crisis please call 1-800-273-TALK and press #1 for special VA assistance.
Location: DoubleTree Hotel-BayCity,Mi.
Click here for Brochure