From community to faith-based organizations, there are many resources available to help you – whether you are considering suicide yourself, know someone who might be, or are a survivor.
Are you reporting on suicide or suicide prevention? Here are some links for members of the media looking for more information:
If you or someone you care about is thinking about suicide, please call us. We are here for you 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly at these numbers:
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• Local Saginaw Crisis (989) 792-9732 (Michigan)
• Local Toll Free 1-800-233-0022
• TDD/TTY Line (989) 797-3460
• For veterans in an emotional crisis please call 1-800-273-TALK and press #1 for special VA assistance.