We welcome information about your event or an event you think we would want to know about. Please supply as much detail about the event as you can using the form below. Be sure to click on "Submit" when finished. If the event relates to suicide prevention and is helpful to our audience we will broadcast it on our homepage.
If you or someone you care about is thinking about suicide, please call us. We are here for you 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly at these numbers:
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• Local Saginaw Crisis (989) 792-9732 (Michigan)
• Local Toll Free 1-800-233-0022
• TDD/TTY Line (989) 797-3460
• For Veterans in an emotional crisis please call 1-800-273-TALK and press #1 for special VA assistance.